§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal
data is any information, which refers to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail-addresses, user
(2) Controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
63329 Egelsbach, Germany
(see our Legal Notice).
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our mailing
address for the attention of “data protection officer”.
(3) If you contact us by e-mail or by using a contact form, we will store the data you have provided (your email-
address, your name and phone number, if applicable) to answer your questions. We will delete any
data collected in this context once it is no longer necessary to store it or we will limit processing if there are
legal obligations to retain it.
(4) If we commission service providers regarding individual functions of our offer or if we want to use your
data for commercial purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In doing
so, we will also mention the defined criteria of the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to personal data relating to you:
– Right to request information,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to request restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the
processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website only for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit
information to us, we will only collect personal data, which is transferred from your browser to our
server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data that is technically necessary
to display our website and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1
lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of access (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Respective transmitted quantity of data
– Website from which access is initiated
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our
website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk assigned to the browser used by
you and by which the site that is setting the cookie (here by us) receives certain information. Cookies
are not able to run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They help to make the internet
offer altogether more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which is outlined below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, these
include session cookies. They store a so-called session ID by which various requests of your browser can be
allocated to the joint session. Thus, your computer can be recognized when you return to our website.
Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be deleted fully automated after a specified period, which can vary depending on
the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your requests and, for example, decline the
acceptance of third-party cookies or any cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions
of the website.
§ 4 Objection to or revocation regarding the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such
revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data once you have notified us
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interest, you can object to
processing. This is the case if processing is in particular not necessary to fulfil a contract with you; we
outline this in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an
objection, we kindly request to give reasons why we should not process your personal data as
implemented by us. In the case of a reasonable objection we will examine the situation and either
cease and/or adjust the processing of your data or give you our compelling legitimate grounds due to
which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis
purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact
Phone: +49 6103 2 00 36 701
Fax: +49 6103 2 00 36 601
This site uses SSL encryption for the purposes of security and to protect the transmission of confidential
contents such as enquiries that you send to us as website operator. You can identify an encrypted
connection when the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and shows a key
symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is enabled, third parties cannot read data that is transferred from you to us.
Use of Google Web Fonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform representation of fonts. When
you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and
fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
You can find further information on Google Web Fonts at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and in